Former Philadelphia Controller’s Office staffer takes on Butkovitz
Rafael “Ralph” Kaplan landed a job in 2011 as an auditor for City Controller Alan Butkovitz. He called the $39,600-a-year position a “dream job.”
See on www.philly.com
About MzMaDeAI am but a single bud among my many roses/thorns/diamonds.
- GTFOH! Delusional White Man Gives Worst Excuse EVER For Hanging Nooses And Confederate Flags April 22, 2015
- #ByeWig: Claudia Jordan Claps Back At RHOA Rumors That She Was Meant To Remove Nene Leakes April 22, 2015
- Well, Actually: Whitney Houston’s Family Confirms Whether Or Not Bobbi Kristina’s Really Out Of A Coma April 21, 2015
- Drip Dropped: Did FOX Just Cancel The Second Season Of Empire?!?! April 21, 2015
- BOSSIP Exclusive: Rev. Sharpton To Honor Lee Daniels For His Work Challenging Homophobia In The Black Community April 8, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
Blogs I Follow
I am but a single bud among my many roses/thorns/diamonds.
No upcoming events
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 1,502 hits